What is reinsurance?
Reinsurance is a financial transaction by which risk is transferred (ceded) from an insurance company (cedant) to a reinsurance company (reinsurer) in exchange of a payment (reinsurance premium).
How do we do it?
Sanyog’s team of reinsurance experts assist you in reinsurance programs and provide access to analytical, facultative and treaty solutions by:
- Transferring risks and protect balance sheet
- Reduce earnings volatility
- Make better use of capital
Need for Reinsurance
Reinsures helps insurers to manage their risks by absorbing some their losses and reinsurance stabilizes insurance company results and enables growthThe benefits of reinsurance solutions are as follows:
- Reduced/Control catastrophe exposure
- Earnings protection
- Capital efficiency
- Solvency management
- De-risking generally
- Risk capital
- Stabilization of loss experience
What can Sanyog do?
Sanyog provides Facultative and Treaty reinsurance:
- Facultative Reinsurance
- With specialist facultative teams and deep understanding of various business, Anviti provides customized facultative solutions for Accident, Health & Life, Aviation, Marine, P&C products in personal and commercial lines and access to the global facultative markets.
- Treaty Reinsurance
- Treaty team addresses the underwriting & capital objectives on a portfolio level. Our specialists use industry experience, capital market products, advanced analytics, and strong market relationships to identify markets for clients and support the creation of new capacity to address the changing needs for various lines including Marine, A&H, P&BI and Casualty.